Monday, June 6, 2011

OPI Blue Shatter Over Zoya Sooki

Dim Lighting

Indoor Lighting

Flash
This polish is a medium blue matte shatter topcoat with shimmer. The blue is so lustrous and has a wonderful "from within" glow when a topcoat is added. All of the above swatches are with a topcoat. The application is smooth, and has a fast dry time, as with all of the OPI Shatter polishes I have tried. The true red of Zoya Sooki is a great contrast to the bright blue shatter. I can't stop thinking about Superman when I look at the color combination. If you are a blue polish fan, and like the look of a shatter/crackle/blasted manicure, pick this up. OPI Shatter is available in-store at Ulta, and online at Amazon and e-tailers. The retail price is $9.50.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge True Blood fan, so I need Sooki in my life! :P

    ReplyDelete