Thursday, June 16, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter Over OPI Skull & Glossbones

Indoor Lighting



OPI Silver Shatter is another fun color in the OPI shatter line-up. Skull & Glossbones is a dove grey cream from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection, and compliments the silver shatter well. The silver shatter is very shimmery, and It was hard to capture the detail in my photos. I added a cell phone picture from the last time I wore this look, that I felt better showed the detail. Next to black this is the most versatile shade of crackle/shatter I have tried. All of the above swatches are with a topcoat. The application is smooth, and has a fast dry time. OPI Shatter is available in-store at Ulta, and online at Amazon.com and e-tailers. The retail price is $9.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment