Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood Week: Zoya Sooki

Two Coats: Indoor Lighting
Flash

Dim Lighting
In celebration of the True Blood Season 4 premiere on HBO, I am going to show some polishes that remind me of a few of my favorite characters. I am starting off with Sookie Stackhouse. Zoya Sooki is part of the Zoya Summertime Collection for 2011. It is a beautiful true red creme polish. There is no blue or yellow tone to this polish. Red is my least favorite color of polish but I would wear this shade any day. The polish is a bright sunny color and is a great namesake to the True Blood character. I added a flower as an ode to Sookie, who in the show, wears a lot of flowery tops and sun dresses. Sookie also loves to tan, and this is definitely a color that will go great with a summer tan. The summer shade of red and flower remind me of Sookie's carefree attitude, when she is not having vampire problems that is. The polish applies smoothly and opaque in one coat. I used two coats above. Zoya Sooki is available at zoya.com at a retail price of $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment