Thursday, October 27, 2011

Orly Fowl Play

Indoor Lighting

Flash

Flash

Indoor Lighting

Orly Fowl Play is part of Orly's Birds of a Feather Collection for Holiday 2011. It is a deep plum shade of purple, and is a jelly polish with flakies and blue glitter. It is a very unique shade and the flakies make it extra special. The flakies looks to me to be an iridescent coral, gold, and red depending on the viewing angle. I used three coats in the swatches, and the polish has a smooth finish. Orly polishes retail for 8.99 at Sally Beauty Supply.

1 comment:

  1. What is your favorite Orly polish? I want to buy one, but I don't know which one! I want more of creme finish, but I've heard they aren't as good. What are your thoughts? This color is gorgeous by the way! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete