Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Blood Splatter Manicure 2 : Konad





I have had my Konad kit for a few months but this was my first time using it. I was a little intimidated by the process but it is as easy as everyone says it is and I am hooked.  I want to do another Konad manicure already. This splatter manicure is much cleaner and neater looking that the straw method. It just depends on the look you are going for. This is definitely a friendlier prettier version. I used Konad plate M21. I mixed a tiny amount of Konad Black special polish mixed with Zoya Sooki to create the blood splatter color. I used this over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White Out. I put my topcoat on a little early but a little smear with a bloody look is alright. This was a fun easy manicure that can be done in any variety of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment