Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Glitter Gal : Black Holographic

Yeay for black holo!




I finally got my hands on a black linear holo. Thanks to reading all of the helpful blogs out there and learning Glitter Gal polish was finally available in the U.S. at a few e-shops. This Glitter Gal polish can be fully opaque in one thick coat. I used two coats for the above swatches. The holographic effect is unfortunately lessened with the use of a topcoat. Also the bottle is so small at 0.30 oz. I could barely hold it for the pictures.  The above swatches are with indoor lighting and no topcoat. The holographic effect also increased with the level of lighting and will be at its fullest sparkle in the sunlight.

This polish is available at shop.llarowe.com for $14.00.

2 comments:

  1. I've been debating buying one for a while. They're gorgeous! (if I were to get one, I'd get the black holo :p) but I can't swallow the price for the bottle size. After your swatches however, I may be caving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous color! Never had a holo! I wanna try this! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete