Monday, October 10, 2011

Claw Polish in Voodoo and Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors


Claw Polish in Voodoo Three Coats

One Coat Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors over Claw Polish Voodoo
Flash
Fright Night Claw Polish in Voodoo is a medium/deep red polish with red shimmer. The application and brush were fine. I used three coats and there was still slight visible nail line. I found this polish in the seasonal section of Meijer for $1.99.

I added one coat of Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors from the On the Prowl Collection. It is a red glitter polish with red hexagonal glitter in a sheer black base.  The black base darkens the red polish to a deep blood red shade perfect for Halloween. Behind Closed Doors is limited edition for $1.99 at CVS.

1 comment:

  1. AAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have ALL the OTP collection EXCEPT Behind Closed Doors, the one I want the most! SSSOOOO JEALOUS! great layering combo!

    ReplyDelete