Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orly FX Look-A-Like : Layering Fun








I have worn this layering combo a few times now, and it reminds me so much of last year's Orly Cosmic FX, and this years Orly Mineral FX Collection. There is a duochrome shimmer and super sparkle quality that makes this my own personal teal addition to the FX collection polishes I own.

The combo is one coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Teal then a coat of Wet 'n Wild Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, topped with Jesse's Girl Firefly. Any cream polish in any color of your choosing would work for the base color. I like how the holographic shimmer in Blue Wants to be a Millionaire peeks through the duochrome shimmer of Firefly. Blue Wants to be a Millionaire's sky blue base is very sheer on the first coat and doesn't change the color of the base polish. Firefly is a sheer green/gold shimmer polish that is great for layering. This combo also wears about a week without chipping for me. The swatches are with Seche Vite top coat.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow, what an amazing layering combo! And I'm a HUGE RBL fan, so I'm a sucker for any layering involving Ji's beauties! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete