Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a-england: Holographic Beauties Lady of the Lake and Tristam

Hello! Today I am covering two beautiful scattered holographic polishes from the U.K. brand a-england.

Indoor Lighting
Flash
Lady of the Lake is a royal purple scattered holographic polish, two coats.

Indoor Lighting
Flash
Tristam is a navy blue scattered holographic polish, two coats.

Just like many fellow nail polish addicts, I am always on the hunt for new and unique holographic polishes. These offerings from a-england make a great addition to any holo lover's stash. Lady of the Lake is a true royal purple, which is hard to find in holographic polishes. Tristam is also my first navy blue holo. I have searched far and wide for as many blue holos as I can get my hands on. I have only come across sky to medium blue holographic polishes, never a true blue or darker. So I am very happy to own this polish. The swatches above are two coats. The formula is thick, but applies easily and the finish is smooth.

A-england polishes are available at http://www.a-england.co.uk/ at a retail price of 9.00 GBP, or about 14.77 USD. Dollars for 0.4 fl. oz. Shipping to the U.S. is 4.00 GBP approximately 6.56 USD. Word around the Twitterverse is that their next collection will feature a green holo! Keep an eye out on their Twitter for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment