Friday, July 1, 2011

True Blood Week: Zoya Bela

Indoor Lighting

Dim Lighting
Review:  The color I chose for Pam Swynford De Beaufort is Zoya Bela.  Zoya Bela is a nude pink crème polish. It has a slight pink sparkle or glitter chunk, every now and then, that shows unexpectedly. Bela has a sheer formula, and my swatches are 4 coats. Four coats!  I have worn this polish at least three times.  I waited 5 minutes per coat, but the slight streaks persist.  I still love this polish and recommend it. On top of this, it is one of the only nude polishes I own.  

Pam:  This color reminds me of Pam because she is a “Tiffany Girl”, and prefers pastels. I would imagine her staple polish color being, any creamy nude. Although, her wardrobe is usually ostentatious at Fangtasia, that is her job. She is really a no polish kind of girl, in my opinion, but this is a special occasion.  With Pam, dry time is no issue unless her patience is excessively tested.

 Zoya Bela: is available at zoya.com. The retail price is $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment